Recipe of Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. They help you feel full too which can truly help to better your mood. Feeling starved can be terrible! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach salad with tofu dressing (horenso shiraae) recipe. To make spinach salad with tofu dressing (horenso shiraae) you need 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae):
- Get 1/2 tub of (approx. 180g) tofu.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of spinach.
- Prepare 70 g of carrot.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of miso : (A).
- You need 2 tsp of dashi broth (optional) : (A).
- Take 1 tsp of soy sauce : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated sesame seeds : (A).
Steps to make Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae):
- Blanch the spinach, cut into bite-size length and drain excess water. Cut the carrot into long thin strips and blanch..
- Place Tofu in a strainer and crush it. Leave it for 20~30 minutes..
- Drain water with a cloth. Don’t squeeze it too much..
- Put crushed Tofu in a large bowl and stir it..
- Add condiments (A) to the bowl and mix them..
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and mix them..
If you find this Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.