Recipe of Spinach Salad Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spinach Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are not good and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly excellent for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all good for helping you feel happier. They can help you feel full for longer also, which can help your mood too. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach salad recipe. To make spinach salad you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach Salad:
- Provide 4 Cups of Chopped Spinach(Alayyahu).
- Prepare 1/2 of Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Grounded Groundnut cake.
- Use 3 tsp of Chopped onion and tomato.
- You need 1/2 tsp of grounded Scotch bonnet.
- Use of Water.
- Get 1/2 of Salt.
Instructions to make Spinach Salad:
- Wash and rinse the Chopped spinach with a 1/2 tsp salt then Put some water on fire and pour the chopped spinach and partially cook the spinach and then rinse.
- Add the grounded groundnut cake and scotch bonnet,Chopped Tomato and onion,and also the seasoning then mix them altogether.
- And then Serve.
If you find this Spinach Salad recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.