Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we need to stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to battle depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to keto: shrimp spinach salad recipe. You can have keto: shrimp spinach salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad:
- Get 85 g of shrimps.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 5 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 cups of spinach.
- Use 1/4 of lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad:
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add shrimp and garlic and cook until shrimp turn pink, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Combine in a salad bowl with spinach. Top with shrimp..
- Squeeze ½ tbsp lemon juice over salad; sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with parmesan..
If you find this Keto: Shrimp Spinach Salad recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.