How to Prepare Spinach salad Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spinach salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are actually great for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can be a real downer! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach salad recipe. To cook spinach salad you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach salad:
- Get of Spinach.
- Get of Egg.
- Take of Onions.
- Use of Tomatoes.
- Get of Bell pepper(optional).
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spinach salad:
- Cut the spinach into.desired shape,wash and drain the water completely..
- On a medium heat,add olive oil to a skillet,ginger paste and diced onions..
- Break in the egg and scramble.
- Now add in the spinach,salt and pepper.Cook until tender this should take 2-3 mins..
- Turn off the heat and add the tomatoes..
- Serve as main or side dish as desired..
- NB:You can subtitue with any leafy vegetable of choice as in the picture below(Moringa).
If you find this Spinach salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.