How to Make Mike's Chicken Fajitas Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
The one thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Although most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already know that many of the vitamins you need on a daily basis can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is full of potassium. Something different you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chicken fajitas recipe. You can cook mike's chicken fajitas using 42 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Chicken Fajitas:
- Take of ● For The Chicken Brine [2 hour brine].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ground Cumin.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Black Pepper Corns.
- Provide of ● For The Protein.
- Provide 2 Pounds of Fat Free Skinless Chicken Breasts [thinned 2" stripped].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables.
- You need 2 Cups of Cilantro [reserve half].
- Use as needed of Red Onions [julienned].
- Take as needed of White Onions [julienned].
- Get 2 of Jalapeños [reserve one for guacamole].
- You need 1 of LG Green Red & Yellow Bell Pepper [julienned].
- Take as needed of Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- You need of ● For The Fajita Seasonings.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Chili Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1/2 of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Corn Starch [+ = parts water – to thicken].
- Provide as needed of Chicken Broth.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Garlic.
- You need of ● For The Guacamole.
- Prepare 2 of LG Fresh Avocados.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Tomatoes [diced].
- Provide to taste of Minced White Onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Provide of ● For The Options/Sides [as needed].
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of Red Salsa.
- Provide of Green Salsa.
- Take of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Shreadded Mexican 3 Cheeses.
- You need of Jumbo Tiger Shrimp.
- Use Strips of Porterhouse Steak.
Steps to make Mike's Chicken Fajitas:
- Trim any fat from your chicken breasts..
- Cube your chicken into 2" strips and brine your chicken in ice cold water for 2 hours..
- Next, fry your thin chicken strips with seasonings and a splash of beer or broth for 5 minutes tightly covered. You'll want to essentially steam your chicken and its seasonings..
- Add to chopped vegetables and fry under sealed lid for 5 minutes longer..
- Serve your fajitas on a sizzling hot cast iron skillet like this..
- Serve fajitas with sides of salas, sour cream & homemade quacamole..
- These are the TexMex Bento Boxes my students put together for the women's shelter..
- Stack em' and pack em' any way you choose!.
- Or, enjoy these with Porterhouse steak strips or jumbo shrimp!.
- Season and grill a Porterhouse steak and slice into thin strips..
- Jumbo Tiger Shrimp pictured. Fry 4 minutes turning once or, until pink/red in color..
- Serve with any of the options listed above and ice cold Mexican beers in frosty thick mugs. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Chicken Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.