Simple Way to Make Grilled Fajitas Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Grilled Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will recognize that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. You will realize that most berries have substantial amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Almost all berries also have plenty of anti-oxidants, which is incredibly beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will recognize that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off a number of diseases.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled fajitas recipe. To make grilled fajitas you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Fajitas:
- Prepare 3 lb of steak or chicken breast.
- Get 3 of bell peppers (color doesn't matter).
- Prepare 2 of red onion.
- Take 6 of fresh garlic clove finely minced.
- Prepare 1 jar of pace picante sauce.
- Take 3 oz of tequilla.
- Get 16 of burrito tortilla shells.
- Provide of shredded cheese.
- You need of sour cream (optional).
- Use of rice (optional).
- Use of guacamole (optional).
- Get 3 oz of lime juice.
Steps to make Grilled Fajitas:
- Take your choice of meat and place it in a large bowl or plastic bag along with the garlic, picante sauce, lime juice and tequila..
- Cut the bell pepper in half and clean out the hearts and place in the bowl with the meat..
- Slice the red onion into 1/4" slices and place in the bowl with the meat and peppers..
- Let the meat, peppers and onions marinade for 2 to 24 hours, flipping the bowl over periodically to make sure everything is covered..
- Once marinaded, remove the meat, peppers, and onions from the marinade, and place them on a grill. Cook the peppers & onions with indirect heat, while the meat cooks over the direct heat. I cook the steak until they are medium to medium well..
- Take the left over marinade, and place it in a sauce pan..
- Once the food is cooked, slice the meat, and peppers into 1/8" strips, and cut the onion slices to desired length. While you are slicing, turn a flame on the sauce pan of marinade. Bring to a boil for 3 minutes and then simmer until you are done slicing. I like this part because I sample as I go for quality control purposes of course..
- Dump the sliced food into a bowl, and combine with the heated marinade. Mix everything well..
- Spoon meat and veggies onto a tortilla shell and add cheese and the optional ingredients..
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.