Steps to Prepare Smokin Steak Fajitas Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Smokin Steak Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Smokin Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smokin Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you need to be eating every day.
Your overall health can be greatly improved by simply eating plenty of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
For those of you who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smokin steak fajitas recipe. To make smokin steak fajitas you need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smokin Steak Fajitas:
- You need 11/2 lbs of flank steaks sliced thin.
- You need 2 tbs of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 tbs of fresh lime juice.
- Take 1 tbs of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tbs of ground chili powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of garlic powder. Not salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder. Not salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of crushed chili peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1/8 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- Get 1 of whole sweat red pepper.
- Provide 1 of whole sweat yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole green pepper.
- Use 1 of whole spanish onion.
- Prepare 8 of tortillas.
Instructions to make Smokin Steak Fajitas:
- In a bowl mix your cumim, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, crushed chili's, salt, pepper, paprika and cayanne pepper thourghly. This is my take on fajita seasoning..
- Marinade the sliced steaks with half the olive oil, half the lime juice and all of my fajita seasoning in a large zip lock bag. Shake the bag coating all the meat thourghly. Let that sit over night or at least 4 hours..
- Next slice your red, yellow, green peppers and your Spanish onion thinly..
- In a large pan heat the remaining olive oil on high. You want this pan nice and hot..
- Add your steak, all your peppers and onoins and saute them until cooked. About 8 to 12 minutes. While cooking add the remaining lime juice to the steak and peppers..
- Next, in a microwave heat up your tortillas for about 10 to 15 seconds. Depends on your microwave. You want them warm and soft..
- Take one tortilla and place carefully your cooked fajita mixture in the center of the tortilla. Now, take the left side of the tortilla and fold it over the mixture. Take the bottom and fold that up and roll your tortilla..
- I like to add fresh guacamole and sour cream to mine. A couple of cervesas and dinner is done..
If you find this Smokin Steak Fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.