Easiest Way to Prepare Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are great at helping you have a happier mood. These foods fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. It’s not difficult to feel a little bit off when you feel hungry! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. You digest these grains faster than other foods which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce recipe. To make steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- Take 2 pounds of steak of your choice cut into thin strips.
- Get 1 of large onion sliced into half moon shapes.
- Take 1 of bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter or vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil for fajita marinade.
- Take 1/2 cup of water for marinade.
- Prepare 1 package of flour tortillas.
- You need of Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate..
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips..
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat..
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften..
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side..
If you find this Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.