Easiest Way to Prepare Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Pick To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only have to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In order to reduce your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these tips to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy steak fajitas recipe. You can have quick and easy steak fajitas using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Use 400 g of roast beef.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- You need 1 tsp of hot paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried chilli flakes or fresh chopped chillies.
- Prepare 1 of small tin red kidney beans.
- Provide 1 of small bunch of coriander.
- Get of Tortilla wraps or wholemeal wraps.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Slice all your veg and stir fry in a wok pan with a little oil, salt and pepper..
- Once softened, add your sliced beef and fry for a couple minutes..
- Add your spices and combine well. Fry for a minute for the flavours to incorporate..
- Finish by adding in your kidney beans and combine..
- Serve up with fresh chopped corriander..
- Fill your wraps and enjoy !!!.
If you find this Quick and Easy Steak Fajitas recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.