Recipe of Easy Steak Fajitas Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak fajitas recipe. You can have easy steak fajitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Steak Fajitas:
- You need 1.5 lb of skirt steak; tenderized & thinly sliced against the grain.
- Provide 4 oz of chipotle salsa.
- Use 1 T of cumin.
- Take 1 of medium sized red onion; medium julienne.
- Provide 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Provide 1/2 of green bell pepper; medium julienne.
- You need 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Get 8 oz of pico de gallo.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- Use as needed of vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Easy Steak Fajitas:
- Marinate steak in chipotle salsa for up to 48 hours..
- Pat steak dry. Heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add bell pepper and onion with a pinch of salt. Saute on high 3 minutes. Remove from pan..
- Add steak. Season. Sear one side then turn over. Sprinkle peppers and onions atop. Cook 1 minute..
- Add garlic. Stir. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add salsa. Toss. Cook 30 seconds..
- Variations; Avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tequila, tomatillo, corn, guacamole, poblano, ancho chile, poblano, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, cotija, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chili powder, pineapple or mango salsa, ranchero salsa, peach salsa, grilled corn salsa, sofrito, beer, thyme, tomatoes, tamarind, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, eggplant, pinto, refried beans, black beans, chickpeas, coconut milk, mexican oregano, zucchini, oregano, yellow squash, pearl onions, Vidalia, white onions, mole, nopalitos,.
If you find this Easy Steak Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.