Simple Way to Make Steak & Chicken Fajitas Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak & Chicken Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak & Chicken Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be consuming every day.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins and fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that along with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. And whenever it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. To be able to minimize your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak & chicken fajitas recipe. You can cook steak & chicken fajitas using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak & Chicken Fajitas:
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of grated lime rind.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp. of fresh lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black ground pepper.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Provide 1 (14.25 oz) of low sodium beef broth.
- Use 1 lb of flank steak.
- Get 1 lb of skinned boned chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of red bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- Take 1 of green bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- Use 1 of yellow bell peppers, each cut into 12 wedges.
- Take 1 of large onion cut into 12 wedges.
- You need 16 (6 inch) of fat-free flour tortillas.
- Get 1 cup of bottled salsa.
- Provide 1/4 cup of low-fat sour cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
Instructions to make Steak & Chicken Fajitas:
- To prepare marinade, combine first 10 ingredients in a large bowl; set aside..
- To prepare fajitas, trim fat from steak. Score a diamond pattern on both sides of the steak. Combine 1 1/2 cups marinade, steak, and chicken in a large zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Combine remaining marinade, bell peppers, and onion in a zip-top plastic bag. Seal and marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally..
- Remove steak and chicken from bag; discard marinade. Remove vegetables from bag; reserve marinade. Place reserved marinade in a small saucepan; set aside. Place steak, chicken, and vegetables on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cook 8 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness..
- Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; place tortilla packet on grill rack the last 2 minutes of grilling time. Bring reserved marinade to a boil. Cut steak and chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Place the steak, chicken, and vegetables on a serving platter; drizzle with reserved marinade..
- Arrange about 1 ounce steak, about 1 ounce chicken, 3 bell pepper wedges, and 1 onion wedge in a tortilla; top with 1 tablespoon salsa, about 1 teaspoon sour cream, and 1/2 tablespoon cilantro. Fold sides of tortilla over filling. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Serve immediately..
If you find this Steak & Chicken Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.