Easiest Way to Make Easy steak fajitas Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy steak fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy steak fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you want to feel happier. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fats. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy steak fajitas recipe. To cook easy steak fajitas you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy steak fajitas:
- Prepare 2 of Bell peppers.
- You need 1 envelope of Mccormick fajita seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion.
- Get 1 packages of fajita flour tortilla shells.
- Use 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get dash of salt.
- Get dash of black pepper.
- Provide 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Use 1 of lime (optional).
- Take of Meat.
- Get 3 lb of sirlion steak.
Steps to make Easy steak fajitas:
- Tendereize steak and cut into thin strips, add seasoning pack and 1 to 1.5 cups water and marinate over night.
- Slice onion and peppers into slices, put olive oil in pan or dish and add peppers and onion dash w salt and pepper. Cook covered with tin foil on 300 for 35 min then take tin off and broil them for 2 to 3 min..
- In skillet on stove on medium heat put the steak and all the juices and cook til done stir often, most of the juice cooks off, takes about 30min… if you like limes add the juice of a fresh lime on it for something different!.
- Prep tortilla shells and shredded cheese and other toppings of your liking and enjoy!!.
If you find this Easy steak fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.