Simple Way to Make Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you would like to feel better. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cilantro-lime flank steak fajitas recipe. To cook cilantro-lime flank steak fajitas you only need 22 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas:
- Get 1 1/2 lb of Flank steak.
- Use 2 of Poblano peppers.
- Get 6 of burrito sized tortillas.
- Use 3/4 cup of shredded Monterey cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need of Green Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Take 2 1/2 tsp of olive oil.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 2 of Green onions, chopped.
- Get 1 of Serrano chile, seeded and chopped.
- Use 1 of Poblano pepper, seeded and chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of Black Bean Corn Salsa.
- Take 2 of Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- Use 1/4 of white onion, diced.
- Get 3 tbsp of cilantro, chopped.
- Provide 7 1/2 oz of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 7 1/2 oz of super sweet corn.
- Prepare 1 of fresh lime juice, splash.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
Instructions to make Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas:
- Place the cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, green onions, chile, pepper, and salt in a blender set on a "sauce" setting..
- Blend until a smooth sauce is formed..
- Place steak on a flat surface and tenderize with a meat mallet..
- Place steak in a gallon size plastic bag..
- Add half the green sauce to the steak and marinate in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours..
- Prepare the salsa..
- Dice the tomatoes, onion, and cilantro and add to a medium bowl..
- Add the beans, corn, lime juice, and salt to the bowl and stir to combine..
- Remove the steak 30 minutes prior to grilling to bring closer to room temperature..
- Remove the steak from the bag and add to a medium-high preheated grill; add 2 poblano peppers to the grill as well over indirect heat..
- Cook for 4 minutes per side to achieve a medium-rare internal temperature. Rotate the peppers after flipping the steak..
- Remove the steak from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes..
- While the steak is resting, lay out the tortillas; heat in a moist paper towel if they are not fresh..
- Slice the steak into manageable pieces and add to the tortillas..
- Repeat the same for the peppers..
- Top with the salsa, cheese, sour cream, the remaining green sauce, and grilled peppers..
If you find this Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.