Steps to Make Grilled Steak Fajitas Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Your primary meals should also include fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The point that salmon is also packed with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you’ll need. Now when you elect to have a steak for an evening meal one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will need for the day. Additionally before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from eating extra fat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled steak fajitas recipe. You can cook grilled steak fajitas using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Steak Fajitas:
- You need 16 ounce of steak, cut into small bite size strips.
- You need 2 of yellow, red, or orange bell peppers. Sliced into strips.
- Use 1/2 of of an onion. Sliced into strips.
- Provide 1 cup of sliced white button mushrooms.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, chopped finely.
- Use 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Take 2 tablespoons of pepper flakes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take of Warmed tortillas.
- Take of Sour cream.
- Take of Guacemole.
- Take of Shredded cheese.
Steps to make Grilled Steak Fajitas:
- Marinate the beef with olive oil, salt, pepper flakes, and garlic for 2 hours..
- Add the onions, bell peppers, and mushrooms. Stir and mix together. Marinate for 2 hours..
- Cook on a grill or oven on medium heat for 20 minutes or until char marks begin to appear..
- Wrap in tortillas garnished with sour cream, cheese, and guac as desired..
If you find this Grilled Steak Fajitas recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.