Simple Way to Make Striploin steak fajitas salad Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must keep away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You were simply waiting to read that here, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has found that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you become so much healthier. Now you know that green tea helps you to raise your moods as well!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to striploin steak fajitas salad recipe. You can cook striploin steak fajitas salad using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Get 1 tbs of chilli and garlic oil.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Take 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide of Salad.
- Use 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Get of Sirloin steak.
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Provide Half of bell pepper.
- You need Half of an onion.
- Take of Couple of mushrooms.
- Use of Same seasoning added to the marinade except for sugar and honey.
- Use of Topped with chipotle mayo.
- Use of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- In a bowl mix chilli oil, honey, brown sugar, chilli powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white pepper, parsley and rub all over your steak. Place in fridge and leave to marinade for a minimum of half an hour.
- Chop up your pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add oil to the pan then add your steak and vegetables.
- Chop up some lettuce and cucumber and add to a bowl.
- After your steak is cooked to your required taste removed from the pan I like mine medium rare, add your seasoning to your vegetables. The same quantities of seasoning used for the marinade minus the honey and sugar.
- Slice your steak.
- Hardboil and peel and quater an egg.
- Add your vegetables from the pan to the top of your salad then place your sliced steak and quartered egg on top, add a drizzle of chipotle mayo to finish off. Enjoy!.
If you find this Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.