Recipe of Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to toasted sandwich made with potato sabzi recipe. To cook toasted sandwich made with potato sabzi you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi:
- You need 2 of Bread Slices.
- Take As required of Butter.
- Take As required of Mayonnaise Optional.
- Take of For making Potato Sabzi:.
- Get 3 of Large Potatoes.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Onion Seeds.
- Take A pinch of Asafoetida.
- Use 3-4 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 1 Sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take As required of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped).
Instructions to make Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi:
- For making the Potato Sabzi: Wash the potatoes. Peel the skin and cut them into small pieces. Keep in a microwave safe glass bowl..
- To it, add tadka.In a small tadka pan, heat oil. Add mustard seeds and allow it to crackle. Add onion seeds, asafoetida, green chillies and curry leaves, turmeric powder and salt and pour on potatoes.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes. Remove and mix well. Again microwave for another 4 minutes. Remove and add chilli powder, lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well and microwave for another 4 minutes. Allow the temperature to come down. Keep aside..
- Take 2 bread slices. Apply butter on the outer side of both the bread slices..
- Add light mayonnaise on the inner sides of the bread slices. Spread the potato sabzi on the bread slice. Cover and toast in an electric or hand toaster..
- Serve immediately with any sauce..
I make aloo sandwich in many way and this recipe is my SIL recipe she made this sandwich for breakfast couple of weeks back and I was busy. I have posted Bombay style Veg toast sandwich earlier which tastes equally good. That version though is prepared mostly with vegetables where as today's version has the aloo masala along with We get good variety of ready made sandwich masala in Mumbai. If you do not have use chaat masala instead. Easy Aloo Toast Sandwich Recipe – make when in a hurry, easy to make and loved by kids or Generally, make for hubby as breakfast or quick meal.
If you find this Toasted Sandwich made with Potato Sabzi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.