Recipe of Steak fajitas Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You were simply anticipating to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be better. Now you know green tea can help raise your mood also!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas recipe. You can have steak fajitas using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak fajitas:
- Use 2 of pound flank steak, or similar cut.
- You need 1/2 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 3 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 of juice from 1 lime.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mexican oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- Provide 2 of onions, sliced.
- Take 3 of bell peppers, a trio of colours preferred.
- Prepare 8 of warm flour tortillas.
- Provide 1 of shredded cheese, (I use crumbled queso fresco or Chihuahua cheese. use whatever floats your boat (: ).
Steps to make Steak fajitas:
- You can do this two ways – thinly slice your flank steak or leave whole. I like to slice it- it marinates better and it cooks faster..
- Mix the marinade ingredients- the olive oil through the cilantro..
- Pour half the marinade over veggies and half over the meat..
- Let marinade for one hour ( you may marinade longer if you choose but an hour will do the trick).
- Now get a grill screaming hot. Using a grill pan or grill wok, place on grill for a few minutes to get that hot. Add the veggies and quickly stir fry for about 2 minutes. Then throw that meat on top and continue stirring and shaking that pan. Cook about another five minutes or meat is desired doneness. Trust me.. you'll want it pink to red though..
- If cooking a whole flank steak, cook veggies as directed and cook the steak whole on grill grates for about 2-3 minutes on both sides. Flank steak is thin so don't overcook! ( I'm so terrified of overcooking beef!) Remember! Grill needs to be hot!.
- Serve on warm tortillas, add chopped avocado, sour cream, hot sauce, the cheese, etc., etc. Delicious!.
If you find this Steak fajitas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.