How to Prepare Steak fajitas my way Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak fajitas my way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak fajitas my way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Everyone likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to consider some citrus fruit. Citrus fruits in addition provide you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas my way recipe. To make steak fajitas my way you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Steak fajitas my way:
- You need 1 of yellow onion sliced thin.
- You need 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Use 1 of green pepper sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large cloves of garlic chopped.
- Use 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped up fine and divided.
- Get 2 of limes juiced divided.
- Take 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp of ground Cummins.
- Prepare 1 package of tortillas.
- Use 1 of small can of chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce.for garnish.
- Use 1.25 lbs of flank steak trimmed of fat sliced.
Instructions to make Steak fajitas my way:
- Add steak chili powder ground Cummins 1lime juiced and half of cilantro and 2 tbsp of oil. Roll it up fridge or freezer.
- Add onions garlic and pepper's 2 tbsp of oil in large skillet medium heat. Add remaining cilantro and juice of 1 lime.
- Allow to cook over medium heat combine steak with remaining marinade until cooked to your liking. Me personally I add 2 large tsp of cornstarch to 2 oz. Of cold water to thicken at end.
- Serve on tortillas with cheese and sour cream and me chipotle peppers on cheese and then the sour cream. Enjoy with a cold beer and a half of lime squeezed into your beer.
If you find this Steak fajitas my way recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.