Recipe of Easy Carrot Cake Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Carrot Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Carrot Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all wonderful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein food source.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy carrot cake recipe. To cook easy carrot cake you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Carrot Cake:
- Get 1 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix (reg. works too).
- Use 4 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- You need 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide 2 cups of finely shredded carrots.
- Take 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Take 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Carrot Cake:
- For cake: heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Beat miracle whip, cake mix, eggs, water, & cinnamon until well blended. Stir in carrots. Pour into greased 13×9 baking pan..
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely..
- For frosting: beat cream cheese & vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating until light & fluffy. Frost cake..
If you find this Easy Carrot Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.