Recipe of Chili Lime Steak Fajitas Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chili Lime Steak Fajitas recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Lime Steak Fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Lime Steak Fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while at the same calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you be healthier. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili lime steak fajitas recipe. You can cook chili lime steak fajitas using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili Lime Steak Fajitas:
- Use 6 of tortillas.
- You need 1.75 of lbs. Flank Steak, thinly sliced.
- Get 3 of green peppers, sliced.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- You need of Marinade:.
- Use 2 Tbsp. of Olive oil.
- Use 1/3 C. of Freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Take 2 Tbsp. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1 tsp. of Brown sugar.
- Provide 3/4 tsp. of Red Chili flakes.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Ground cumin.
- Use 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get of Creamy Cilantro Lime Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 C. of Greek yoghurt.
- Use of Zest of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lime.
- Get 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp. of Sugar.
Instructions to make Chili Lime Steak Fajitas:
- Whisk marinade ingredients together to combine. Pour half of the marinade into a bowl and add steak. Marinade for 30 minutes or overnight. Remove 30 minutes prior to cooking if refrigerated overnight. Reserve remaining marinade for use later..
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak until cooked through. Stirring occasionally. Set aside and let rest..
- Wipe pan and drizzle with 1 Tbsp. Olive oil. Saute peppers and onion until almost tender. Add in reserved marinade and salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and continue cooking until soft and translucent. Add back in the sliced steak..
- For the Cilantro Lime Sauce combine all ingredients in a small. Owl and stir to combine. Or mix in a blender until all ingredients are incorporated..
- In a medium dry skillet over medium-high heat char tortillas on each side for 1-2 minutes..
- Assemble fajitas. Spoon steak and veggie mixture into charred tortillas. Top with cilantro lime sauce and sprinkle with cilantro..
If you find this Chili Lime Steak Fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.