How to Prepare Scrumptious steak fajitas Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Everybody likes to have dessert just after their meals and if you are one of those individuals you may want to think about some citrus fruit. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For people who want to start living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scrumptious steak fajitas recipe. To make scrumptious steak fajitas you need 24 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of Flank or skirt steak.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Chili powder.
- Use 1 tsp. of Salt.
- Use 1/2 Tbsp. of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh lime juice.
- Take 1/4 Cup of plus 2 TBS. Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1 of yellow onion, sliced.
- You need 3 of Red, yellow or green bell peppers, sliced.
- Use 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
- You need 1 of tomato, diced.
- Get 1/4 C. of Cilantro, chopped.
- Use 6 of flour tortillas.
- Take 1 C. of Iceberg lettuce, sliced thin.
- Use 1/2 of lemon.
- You need of White sauce.
- Provide 1 C. of Mayonnaise.
- Get 1 C. of Sour cream.
- You need 3 of green onions, diced.
- Get 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- Take 1 tsp. of Apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp. of Sugar.
- Get 1 of jalapeño, diced (optional).
Steps to make Scrumptious steak fajitas:
- Combine 2 teaspoons ground cumin, the chili powder and 1 teaspoon salt. Cut shallow crosshatch cuts into both sides of steak for entire length of steak..
- Rub spice mix all over both sides. Place in a ziploc bag..
- In a small bowl whisk lime zest, lime juice, 1/4 C. olive oil, Worcestershire, and half the garlic. Reserve 2 Tbsp. of the marinade and pour the rest into the bag with the steak. Seal and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Massage every now and then to redistribute marinade..
- Heat 2 Tbsp. olive oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and saute 3-4 minutes until soft and translucent. Add in bell peppers and saute another 3 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium, add the remainder of garlic and cumin and salt to taste. Cook stirring often until peppers are soft and beginning to caramelize. 5-8 minutes..
- Pour in the 2 Tbsp. reserved marinade. Stir in half the cilantro. Salt to taste and remove from heat and keep warm..
- In a smoking hot dry pan blister tortillas on both sides. Place in an oven on very low heat to keep warm..
- Remove steak from ziplock bag and pat dry with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. Cut steak and work in batches if your skillet is not large enough. Cook steak to your liking. 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare..
- Remove to cutting board. Cover with foil and let sit 10 minutes. Cut across the grain into thin strips..
- Tip remaining juices from pan over cut steak, and sprinkle with remaining cilantro..
- Mix all white sauce ingredients together..
- Sprinkle juice of 1/2 lemon over sliced lettuce, add salt..
- Assemble fajitas. Place steak in tortilla and top with tomatoes, onions and peppers, lettuce and jalapeños if desired. Drizzle white sauce over top..
If you find this Scrumptious steak fajitas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.