Steps to Make Pan fried hotdog sandwich Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pan fried hotdog sandwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan fried hotdog sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan fried hotdog sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you become better. Now you are aware that it helps you to raise your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fried hotdog sandwich recipe. To cook pan fried hotdog sandwich you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan fried hotdog sandwich:
- Prepare 4 of hotdogs, your favorite.
- Prepare 3 slice of bread.
- Take 1/2 cup of iceberg lettuce.
- Take 1 tbsp of yellow prepared mustard.
- You need 1 tbsp of Heinz balsamic ketchup, or your favorite.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 tbsp of mayonnaise, I used Helmans.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of water.
Steps to make Pan fried hotdog sandwich:
- Slice the hotdogs down the middle long ways.
- Heat a pan with a teaspoon of oil. Put the hotdogs cut side down I used a cast iron skillet on top to hold it down..
- Toast your bread..
- Turn hotdogs as needed.
- Add cheese to the cut side, cover for two minutes. Lift lid up just a bit add tablespoon of water close lid remove from heat. This will allow cheese to melt..
- To the bread add mayonnaise, then hotdogs, lettuce, mustard, and ketchup. Then add bread and repeat process. Hope you enjoy.
If you find this Pan fried hotdog sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.