Recipe of Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to fight depression. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdogs with marinara meat sauce recipe. You can have hotdogs with marinara meat sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce:
- Provide 1 pint of marinara sauce see my recipe Ciabatta bread sticks.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef 80 /20.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 pound of hotdogs 8 of them.
- Prepare 8 slices of potato hotdog buns.
Instructions to make Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce:
- Brown the beef and break it up very well.
- Add the spices and sauce..
- Let it simmer 15 minutes on very low heat.
- Steam the hotdogs then add to a bun.
- Top with the sauce. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Hotdogs with Marinara Meat Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.