Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for repelling bad moods. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can really make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your body to digest and process. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps promote a rise in your blood glucose which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you know that junk food isn't necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to easy dwenjang jjigae (korean miso stew) for 2 recipe. You can have easy dwenjang jjigae (korean miso stew) for 2 using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2:
- You need of onion, diced.
- You need of medium zucchini, cut into quarters lengthwise then cut into roughly 3/4-inch pieces.
- Take of garlic cloves peeled and smashed.
- Use of small jalapeĆ±o, cut into 1/8-inch slices.
- Provide of Optional: 1 medium potato, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
- You need of pork shoulder, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of dwenjang (Korean miso) or Japanese miso.
- Provide of Optional: 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon gochugaru (Korean red chili flakes) or 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne for added heat.
- You need of sugar.
- Use of water or unsalted stock.
- Provide of Optional: 1/2 brick of tofu cut into 1/2ā? cubes.
Steps to make Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2:
- Put all ingredients in a small pot..
- Add water or stock..
- Turn heat on to medium high and bring to a boil. This will take about 15 minutes. (See next pic.).
- Turn heat down to medium, put lid on askew, and simmer for another 15 to 20 minutes. If you want tofu and/or potatoes, this is the time to add them with a good pinch of salt to adjust the seasoning for the water they're going to release..
- That's it. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Dwenjang Jjigae (Korean Miso Stew) for 2 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.