Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce Perfect
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
With regards to sitting down to dinner you should also think about lean proteins as well as fish such as salmon. The fantastic thing about salmon is that together with other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is vital for your diet, however you do not need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. You should also trim off any extra fat that you find on the specific meats that you’re planning to eat.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog with my ultimate bacon onion sauce recipe. To make hotdog with my ultimate bacon onion sauce you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce:
- Provide 6 ounces of hotdogs 3 of them.
- Get 3 slices of bread or 3 hotdog buns.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of my Ultimate Bacon and Onion Sauce see my recipe.
- Provide 3 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of Heinz Tomato Ketchup divided.
- Provide 4-1/2 tablespoons of Italian 6 blend cheese divided.
- Get 1/4 cup of water for steaming.
Steps to make Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce:
- Add water to a heated pan or skillet. Add hotdogs and cover. Heat the bacon and onion sauce I used the microwave for 30 seconds..
- Get the bread ready..
- Get the cheeses ready.
- By this time the hotdogs will be steamed..
- Add everything to your bread. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Hotdog with my Ultimate Bacon Onion Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.