Steps to Make Rustic hotdog tikki masala Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Pick To Consume Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those take out places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Your overall health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating lots of berries. The first thing you will find out about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe. You can cook rustic hotdog tikki masala using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rustic hotdog tikki masala:
- Get of hotdogs.
- Get 2 lb of hotdogs.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use of sauce.
- You need 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of fenugreek leaves dried optional.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk, or heavy cream traditional.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Get 2 medium of chopped Serrano peppers, seeds removed.
- Prepare of traditional paste if you want to use instead of the lesser version.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peeled ginger.
- Use 1/2 cup of garlic cloves.
- Take 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Provide of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Rustic hotdog tikki masala:
- For the ginger garlic Paste instructions if using. Take the ginger garlic and put into a blender and blend, adding oil as it blends. Put in a jar with lid into refrigerator, it will keep 2-3 weeks..
- Cut the hotdogs into bite sized pieces and fry with oil. its ok to get them crispy..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic Serrano peppers, garam masala, paprika, tomato paste, and salt. Let simmer 20 minutes. Most people put into a blender here. Blend smooth, then add back to pan..
- Add the coconut milk, and fenugreek leaves if using. Stirring occasionally simmer 10 minutes..
- Add the hotdogs to sauce simmer3-5 minutes garnish with cilantro serve hope you enjoy!.
- The carb count is way off on this one it says 100 plus on carbs. I have noticed when I put a hotdog recipe up it goes way up. But the hotdogs I use are less then a carb each since their is 24 hotdogs, they contribute only at the most 24 carbs. Split that 6 ways equals 4 carbs, and 7 carbs for the tomatoes per serving. 11 carbs per serving the coconut milk, oil, and spices 0 carbs. Serrano peppers are less then 7 total so not even 18 carbs per serving..
If you find this Rustic hotdog tikki masala recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.