Easiest Way to Make Hotdogs and Hasselbacks Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdogs and Hasselbacks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdogs and Hasselbacks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many men and women do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this post we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Now when it comes to the primary food items that you should have for dinner, you might want to make sure you are eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. You will see that salmon is additionally abundant with Omega-3 and other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. In addition before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
For those who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdogs and hasselbacks recipe. To cook hotdogs and hasselbacks you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotdogs and Hasselbacks:
- You need 2 of medium potatoes.
- Get 1/2 pound of hotdogs 4.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Take 15 ounce of sauerkraut.
- Take 3 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of soften butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of whipped butter.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Hotdogs and Hasselbacks:
- Preheat oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit and heat a skillet.
- Panfry the sauerkraut with the hotdogs.
- Take two chopsticks lay them down. Set the potato in between them. This is so the knife doesn't cut the potatoes all the way through..
- Slice them thinly. Remember not to cut through the end like I did on one of these. The potatoes taper upwards..
- Mix the soften butter, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Pour the butter mixture on top and into the slits of the potatoes.
- Put into oven for 45-50 minutes..
- Put on a plate surrounded with sauerkraut and Hotdogs. Pour the liquids of the potatoes, butter and oil mixture, over the top and into the slits..
- Top with butter and parsley flakes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Hotdogs and Hasselbacks recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.