Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Kimchi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Kimchi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are wonderful for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etc, they're all loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It's true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can seriously elevate your mood.
Now you can see that junk food isn't necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to korean kimchi recipe. You can have korean kimchi using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean Kimchi:
- Prepare of Paste.
- Prepare of Korean Chill Flakes.
- Use of Fish Sauce.
- Get of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Prepare of Cap Coarse Sea Salt.
- You need of Miso Paste.
- Take of Sugar or 1 Slice of Asian Pear.
- Provide of Vegetables.
- Take of Napa Cabbage.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Prepare of Spring Onions.
Instructions to make Korean Kimchi:
- Cut napa cabbage into quarters, each quater into squares (approx 2 inches square).
- Shred carrots and chop green onions.
- Put chopped and shredded vegetables into a large mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle salt into the bowl.
- Massage and coat vegetables evenly with salt until they wilt.
- Fill the bowl with clean cold water.
- Soak it for 1.5 - 3 hours.
- Peel Garlic.
- Skin & cut ginger into small pieces.
- Put all paste ingredients into the food processor and blend until the texture is consistent.
- Drain vegetables and dry them as much as possible..
- Put drained vegetables back into a large bowl.
- Add kimchi paste in and mix it evenly.
- Find a large jar and jam pack it in.
- Seal it toght but, open it daily and poke it with a clean utensil to let air out.
- The longer you keep it the stronger it gets. It’ll be ready to consume almost immediately. However, I recommend to let it ferment for at least 2 days..
If you find this Korean Kimchi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.