Recipe of Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the light bulbs. This will probably go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. You should replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mashed potato pork rolls with teriyaki sauce recipe. You can have mashed potato pork rolls with teriyaki sauce using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce:
- Prepare 400 gr of pork loin, thinly sliced.
- Provide 3/4 cup of water.
- Get 1 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tbs of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of For Mashed Potato :.
- Provide 350 gr of potatoes, peeled, quartered.
- Prepare 2 tbs of warm milk.
- You need 1/2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide as needed of Black pepper.
- Get of For Teriyaki Sauce :.
- Take 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of sake.
- Provide 3 tbs of water.
- Get 1 tsp of corn starch mix with 1 tbs water.
Instructions to make Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce:
- First, mix all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce except the corn starch mixture. Set aside..
- Cook the potatoes by putting them in the steamer then steam them or putting them in water then boil them until skewer inserts easily. Drain the hot water..
- Mash the cooked potatoes with potato masher. Add milk, butter, salt and pepper. Mix them well. Taste it..
- Place one or two tablespoons mashed potato (depends on how wide the slice pork you have) at the edge of sliced pork and roll it. Do the same thing to the remaining mashed potato and pork..
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat. When it’s hot, place the pork rolls in the pan, seal side bottom. Cook until all sides are nicely browned..
- Pour teriyaki sauce and coat the meat with sauce. Cook until the sauce gets boiled and reduced..
- Transfer the pork rolls on the serving plate. Set aside. Leave the sauce in the pan..
- Add 3/4 cup water, 1 tbs sugar and 1 tbs sweet soy sauce into the teriyaki sauce in the pan. Cook until it boils really hard. Stir occasionaly. Add the corn starch mixture. Stir it until it gets thickened. Taste the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if needed..
- Turn the heat off. Pour the sauce on top of the rolls. Sprinkle with green onion (optional)..
Grab it on the App Store. This recipe is simple and easy to make many servings, so it's good for a party. The sauce is an oyster/okonomiyaki sauce blend and tastes delicious. How to cook pork? 🥩 Amazing pork chops with mashed sweet potatoes. This can be great for your family dinner.
If you find this Mashed Potato Pork Rolls with Teriyaki Sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.