How to Prepare My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects will be really bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will realize that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my vision of a hotdog and its taste recipe. To make my vision of a hotdog and its taste you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:
- Use 12 of hotdogs (for my neighbors too).
- Prepare 12 of hotdog buns.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/3 cup of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 1 TBSP of honey.
- Take 1 TSP of vinegar.
- Provide 3 stalks of green onion chopped.
- You need 1 of medium shredded and pickled carrot (recipe at Tuna Salad Sandwich à la Vietnamese).
- You need 1/4 of of a sweet pineapple.
- Provide 2.5 oz of unsalted and roasted cashews.
Steps to make My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste:
- I tasted the hotdogs yesterday when I made the Omerice. It was little too salty. So, I used a toothpick to make holes in the hotdogs and boiled for 4 minutes. Drained for 1 hour..
- After an hour, I made cuts on two sides of the hotdogs. One side cuts are opposite of the other..
- Chop pineapples. If it is not sweet, sprinkle some sugar and set aside for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, squeeze the extra liquid. Put in a bowl, add mayonnaise. Mix well..
- In a bowl, put mustard, honey and vinegar. Mix well. Crush the cashews using knife or mortar and pestle. Below is a picture of the ingredients I put in my hotdogs..
- Grill the hotdog buns. I used a skillet with ridges for the buns..
- On a pan on medium heat, heat up the hotdogs..
- On a hotdog bun, spread some pineapple mayonnaise, add hotdog, some pickled carrots, drizzle the mustard, sprinkle some crushed cashews and some green onion. Done..
If you find this My Vision of a Hotdog and Its Taste recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.