Easiest Way to Make Hotdog Roll Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Grains can be good for fighting a bad mood. Teff, barley, millet, quinoa, etc are all wonderful for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains can help you feel full for longer also, which is a mood improver. Feeling hungry can really make you feel terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate as it’s not at all difficult for your body to digest them. You digest these foods quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel happier, mood wise.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog roll recipe. To make hotdog roll you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hotdog Roll:
- Take of Hotdog 2 packs 2 teaspoons active dry yeast 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of warm water.
- Use 125 ml of warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C).
- You need 300 g of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 50 g of sugar.
- Use 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Use 50 g of butter.
Steps to make Hotdog Roll:
- In a small bowl, dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in warm water. Let stand until creamy, about 5- 10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and salt. Make a well in the center; add the oil and yeast mixture. Mix and form into a dough. If the mixture is dry, add one or two more tablespoons of water..
- Knead the dough until smooth, about 7 to 8 minutes. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl, and turn to coat with oil..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 15 to 30 minutes..
- When risen, turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 20 equal pieces..
- Roll each piece into a rope and twist around the hotdog. Once all of the dough is shaped, and place in a prepared tray allow to prove for 30minutes..
- Glaze and bake until brown..
- This is our finished product.
- We are open for questions… Lemme know if you have any.. Enjoy.
If you find this Hotdog Roll recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.