Steps to Make Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits additionally supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quickled redhots and hotdogs recipe. You can have quickled redhots and hotdogs using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs:
- Take 1 pound of Redhots sausage.
- Provide 1/2 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Take 3 cups of white distilled vinegar.
Steps to make Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs:
- Get your Redhots ok I couldn't resist. Take the Redhots out of the package and store the rest..
- Add the vinegar and Redhots to the pot you are going to use and turn on the heat..
- They will swell just a bit..
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Add the Redhots to a clean sterilized jar. I used a 46 ounce pickle jar..
- Add the hotdogs to the same vinegar. Boil for 7 minutes..
- Add the hotdogs to the jar..
- Fill with the boiling vinegar. Note have the jar at room temperature or warmer. Also DO NOT have it on a stone or cold surface. Paper towel or pot holders work well. When hot liquids meet cold glass an explosion of boiling hot liquids and shattered glass, which is not good and life threatening..
- Put the lid on and let cool to the touch..
- Refrigerate overnight and waaah la you will have quickled the hotdogs and the redhot sausages. I hope you enjoy!!!.
If you find this Quickled Redhots and Hotdogs recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.