Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that "comfort" foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it's good for you to eat them. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you're in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at dealing with depression. You should see to it, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Try to eat an egg and feel better!
See, you don't need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to korean bbq chicken burger sliders recipe. You can have korean bbq chicken burger sliders using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Use of ground chicken.
- Provide of Bibligo Korean BBQ.
- You need of Raw Honey.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Get of cayenne pepper.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Take of black pepper.
- Get of mini slider buns.
Steps to make Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders:
- Preheat your skillet on medium with Olive Oil..
- Form the ground chicken into small patties, about half the size of your palm. (Since Chicken doesn’t have anywhere close to the fat content that beef has, the patties won’t shrink down when cooking.).
- In a medium mixing bowl or freezer bag, add 1C of bibligo korean bbq sauce, half of the honey, and the dry seasonings. Mix the marinade well and set aside..
- Coat the patties VERY GENTLY in the marinade, ground chicken tends to get mushy pretty easily when it gets wet so you have to be very careful!.
- Cook the patties at medium heat until they are cooked through and have a nice caramelized color..
- Add 1C of bibligo Korean bbq sauce and the honey to the pan. Lower the heat and coat the burgers in the sauce as the sauce thickens. Should only take about 3-5 minutes to thicken up. The sauce will stick to the burgers like syrup, once that happens they are all done!.
- Toast the slider buns, if desired. I like to add honey to one side of the bun, along with the extra sauce from the pan. Serve these with a side of Rice or Pasta..
If you find this Korean BBQ Chicken Burger Sliders recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.