How to Prepare hotdog soup Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect hotdog soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect hotdog soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to hotdog soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. In this article we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you can have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for looking after your health. A thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you need to take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog soup recipe. To cook hotdog soup you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make hotdog soup:
- You need 1 can of green beans.
- Use 1 can of corn.
- You need 2 packages of hot dogs.
- Provide 5 each of patatoes.
- Use 4 tbsp of chicke biullion.
- Take 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 can of tamatoe sauce.
- Use 6 cup of water.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make hotdog soup:
- cut all 5 patatoes into cubes. use the two pack of hot dogs and also cut in half. I usually cut mine in half and then once again till they are bit size. set aside.
- In a pot open your can of green beans and corn with a stick of butter. Add your hot dogs to the pot and cook in butter for a few minutes. till butter has melted..
- Next throw in your patatoes and two cans of tamatoe sauce.
- Once everything is added. pour about 6 cups of water to your pot. add the chicken boullion for flavor..
- heat on medium for 45 minutes till patatoes are done..
- While your soup is cooking you can make a side of rice . I usually make about two cups of rice:).
- When soup is done add cheese. :).
If you find this hotdog soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.