How to Make Hotdogs on a busy day! Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdogs on a busy day! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdogs on a busy day! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you can have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally required for looking after your health. One thing you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdogs on a busy day! recipe. You can have hotdogs on a busy day! using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotdogs on a busy day!:
- You need 1 pound of coarsely ground beef 80/20.
- Provide 6 slices of hotdog buns.
- Take 1 pound of beef hotdogs.
- Get 1 of large coleslaw from KFC.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of liquid smoke.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare To taste of mayonnaise.
- Take To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Get To taste of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Get 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
Steps to make Hotdogs on a busy day!:
- Fry your hotdogs the way you like them. I like mine just caramelized..
- Add the course meat to a pot. Break it up just a bit. Add seasonings. When browned drain the excess liquid..
- Simmer to slightly bubbling. Then add the tomato paste. Simmer stirring occasionally until thickened..
- Cook until the meat is done and thickened, about 20 minutes total. Then assemble the hotdogs. Dress them the way you like. I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Hotdogs on a busy day! recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.