Simple Way to Prepare Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will see that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Your primary meals should also include fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should keep in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It’s also advisable to trim off any excess fat that you find on the particular meats that you’re planning to eat.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog, meatballs, and sauerkraut recipe. You can cook hotdog, meatballs, and sauerkraut using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut:
- Use of Meat——–.
- Use 12 ounces of hotdogs, beef.
- Take 24 ounces of meatballs see one of my recipe.
- Get of Pasta———–.
- Take As needed of water about 2 quarts.
- Get 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil for water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Use 1 tablespoon of salt for pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Get 8 ounces of ziti pasta.
- Prepare of Potato————-.
- Provide 3 of large potatoes 2-1/2 pound diced.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Use of Other ingredients——–.
- You need 27 ounces of sauerkraut.
Instructions to make Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut:
- Boil the pasta.
- Fry the meatballs and Potatoes add salt, garlic, and pepper. The juices from the meatballs will fry the potatoes. Cover.
- After the meatballs are browned and the potatoes are getting tender add hotdogs and 1 cup of the pasta water. Cover..
- Add sauerkraut when the potatoes are crispy but fork tender. About 15 minutes covered. Cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Add spices to the cooked pasta.
- Mix and add to the mixture let simmer 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Hotdog, Meatballs, and Sauerkraut recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.