Easiest Way to Prepare HotDog Lettuce Wraps Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect HotDog Lettuce Wraps recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to HotDog Lettuce Wraps recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Several foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. Whenever you wish to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most vital part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you boost your mood. This is because they increase the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and feel happier!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog lettuce wraps recipe. To make hotdog lettuce wraps you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make HotDog Lettuce Wraps:
- Provide 8 of hotdogs, your favorite brand.
- Get 8 large of lettece cups from a sturdy lettece, such as Romaine, Iceburg or Co's Lettece.
- Take 8 oz of mixed shredded cheese, I used sharp cheddar, pepper jack and Italian four cheese blend.
- Get 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide 8 of strips of bacon, cooked crisp.
- Take 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe is added in attachment in direction step #6.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- You need of pickled hot pepper rings.
- Take of chopped pickles, sweet or dill or pickle relish.
Steps to make HotDog Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut Hotdogs down center to form a pocket, don't cut all the way through.
- Divide cheese evenly between each hotdog, filling the pockets with the cheese.
- Add sliced onions on top of cheese on each hotdog.
- Heat hotdogs in preheated oven on prepared pan until hot dogs are hot and cheese has melted about 10 minutes.
- Spread some creamy mustard sauce in each lettece cup. Recipe for my Creamy Mustard Sauce attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce.
- Add hot hotdogs to lettece cups. Top with chopped tomato and crumbled bacon..
- Serve with pickled hot peppers, chopped pickles and extra mustard sauce.
If you find this HotDog Lettuce Wraps recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.