Step-by-Step Guide to Make Fateera with hotdog filling Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Fateera with hotdog filling recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Fateera with hotdog filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fateera with hotdog filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will get at all of those take out places. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
Even though some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. One of several health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Unless you get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fateera with hotdog filling recipe. To cook fateera with hotdog filling you need 18 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fateera with hotdog filling:
- Take of Fateera.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 4 tsp of cooking oil.
- Take of Water as required.
- Prepare of Salt(optional).
- Use of Hotdog sauce.
- Use 2 of big sausage.
- You need of Steamed carrot.
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Prepare of Red pepper.
- Take cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Ginger.
- Use of Curry.
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Use of Seasoning.
- Take of Extra.
- Get of Cooking oil for frying.
- Use of Flour+water for folding.
Steps to make Fateera with hotdog filling:
- In a clean, dry bowl add in flour.
- And mix well, take out from the bowl.
- Knead for 3-5mins.
- And a soft dough is formed, cover and let it rest for 15-20mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
- In a dry pan, pour in little oil.
- Then chopped onion.
- Grated pepper and garlic.
- Sliced sausage.
- Steamed carrot.
- Seasoning and spices, mix well, cover and allow to steam for 3-5mins.
- Divide dough.
- Take one at a time and roll it out.
- Oil your palm and rub it to your flattened dough front and back.
- Heat up pan on medium flame, put in dough and heat for a minute.
- Flip it the other way round for another one minute, remove and cover with a kitchen towel or in a nylon bag.
- Repeat the same for the rest and here fateera’s ready.
- Divide fateera into 2, cut the first half, into a round or circular shape, then again divide circles into halves.
- Now the other half, make a circle with a cutter, as shown here👇.
- Ready to use.
- Take 2 circular sheets, add in sauce to one.
- Now use your flour mixture, to line the edges with it.
- Close with the other sheet, and repeat the same for the remaining.
- Do the same for this one as well but fold on top of it.
- You then fry on a very low heat and they are ready to digest.
If you find this Fateera with hotdog filling recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.