Recipe of Easy Chocolate Cupcakes Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods really do improve your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Grains can be good for overcoming a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really great for helping boost your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can be terrible! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps bring up your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, elevates your mood.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cupcakes recipe. You can cook easy chocolate cupcakes using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Provide of Cake flour.
- Use of Pure cocoa powder.
- Take of Baking powder.
- Provide of Butter.
- Prepare of Artificial sweetener (or 50 g of sugar).
- Provide of Egg.
- Prepare of Milk.
- Take of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and cream. Add the artificial sweetener and mix well..
- Break the egg into the bowl from Step 2, and mix. Add the milk, and mix some more..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2 ~ 3 batches, and mix. (Use a rubber spatula to mix in the dry ingredients.).
- When the mixture is no longer floury, add the chocolate chips, and mix lightly..
- Transfer all the Step 5 batter into an icing bag, and squeeze the batter into cupcake liners (Don't use a nozzle)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
- And they're done..
- If you use sugar, they will look like this..
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.