Steps to Prepare Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. It’s also advisable to realize that there are foods that you’ll need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have much more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids within your diet.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ohagi rice cakes (mochi) using leftover rice recipe. You can cook easy ohagi rice cakes (mochi) using leftover rice using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice:
- Take of Plain cooked rice.
- Provide of water to 2 tablespoons katakuriko Katakuriko slurry.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Get of Water.
- Provide of Topping (kinako or anko red bean paste).
- Get of of a rice bowl full Water.
Steps to make Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice:
- Put the rice and 2 tablespoons water into a bowl, wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute at 500 W. (For cold rice, microwave for 2 minutes at 500 W.).
- Remove from the microwave and mash..
- Dip the end of a rolling pin in water and mash to get a nice shiny texture..
- Once the rice gets sticky, wrap with plastic wrap and microwave for 30 seconds at 500 W..
- Remove from the microwave, then add the sugar and the katakuriko slurry..
- Use your fingers to mash the rice grains (dampen your hands in water first since it is hot). Wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for 20 seconds at 500 W..
- Remove from the microwave, bring together into a ball, then knead (like bread dough)..
- Form into desired shapes and sizes..
- Coat with kinako, one at a time. (You could also use anko red bean paste or soy sauce.).
- Voila! Here is a nutritious black sesame kinako ohagi..
- Here is one with white sesame seeds. If you chill in the refrigerator for a day, they will harden. Microwaving for a minute makes them taste like sesame dumplings. Try it!.
If you find this Easy Ohagi Rice Cakes (Mochi) using Leftover Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.