Recipe of Hotdog and cabbage Okazu Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hotdog and cabbage Okazu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog and cabbage Okazu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog and cabbage Okazu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. You will notice that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog and cabbage okazu recipe. You can cook hotdog and cabbage okazu using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hotdog and cabbage Okazu:
- Provide of hotdogs and cabbage.
- Use 2 lb of hotdogs.
- You need 1 medium of head of cabbage.
- Provide 1/4 cup of coconut, or vegetable oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take of sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- Take 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chinese black vinegar.
Steps to make Hotdog and cabbage Okazu:
- Coarsely shred the cabbage. Add salt, mix well, and set aside, at least 15 minutes..
- Cut the hotdogs, sauté in oil, till warmed throughout..
- Add cabbage sauté for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Mix the vinegar, ketchup, mustard and onion powder..
- Mix the sauce and hotdogs and cabbage. Sauté for 3 minutes stirring constantly.
- Serve hope you enjoy!.
- If you can't find Chinese black vinegar substitute with balsamic vinegar. If you can get the black vinegar its worth it!.
If you find this Hotdog and cabbage Okazu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.