Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Among the first types of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The initial thing you will discover about berries is just about any kind of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Almost all berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your body to fight off a variety of diseases.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe. To cook my take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Get of Chicken boneless, skinless. I have used thigh piece.
- Use of yoghurt.
- You need of medium onion.
- Provide of garlic - grated.
- Take of tomato.
- Prepare of ginger paste.
- You need of biriyani spice.
- Use of cauliflower rice.
- Get of vegetable/olive oil.
Instructions to make My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice:
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Marinade with yoghurt and 2 tbsp of the biriyani spice. Keep 30 min at least, if possible, 1 hr..
- Dice onion and tomato, grate ginger and garlic..
- In a pot at 2 tbsp oil - medium heat. Fry onion until it is translucent, add garlic and ginger, fry 30 sec, add tomato. Fry until the raw smell of tomato goes away or until it is mashed..
- Add marinated chicken and fry for 5 minutes (or check the chicken, make sure it is cooked, break one with spatula to see if the inside is cooked). Add a 1-2 tbsp of water, if you feel the mixture is going to burn..
- Add cauliflower rice, add the rest of biriyani spice (1tbsp). Mix well, with occasional stirring for 4-5 min. Add 5 tbsp water and cover. Let it be for 15 minutes. Check occasionally to ensure it doesnt burn at the bottom..
- Ideally, the biriyani should be put on 'dum'. The cooked chicken with gravy should be put in layers with the rice. Then the pot should be sealed and cooked in low flame for 45 min to an hour. I have not tried that with cauliflower rice. I shall share if I do it like that in future..
If you find this My take on chicken biriyani with cauliflower rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.