Recipe of Mini Hotdog Bite Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini Hotdog Bite recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Hotdog Bite recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Hotdog Bite recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. Some foods really do raise your mood when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be excellent for driving away a bad mood. Barley, quinoa, millet, teff, etc are all excellent for helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can truly help to improve your mood. Feeling famished can actually make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not difficult to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your glucose levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini hotdog bite recipe. You can have mini hotdog bite using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mini Hotdog Bite:
- You need 3 of hotdog.
- You need 6 slice of cheese.
- You need Dash of oregano.
- Use Dash of fine Chili pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of basil pesto (optional add on).
- Take 2 of large square pastry.
- Provide of Heinz Chili sauce and dill as garnish.
Instructions to make Mini Hotdog Bite:
- Layer the cheese then add the cooked or boiled Hotdog then sprinkle generously dried oregano herbs and fine Chili pepper.
- I add some basil pesto then wrap and roll it all up and slice it up.
- Bake it at 170 to 180 C for 20 minutes then let it cool and enjoy.
If you find this Mini Hotdog Bite recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.