Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Fried Hotdog Bread Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried Hotdog Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried Hotdog Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These grains fill you up better and that can help improve your moods as well. Feeling famished can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains are so great for your mood is that they are not difficult for your stomach to digest. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried hotdog bread recipe. To cook fried hotdog bread you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried Hotdog Bread:
- Provide of A. Combine and mix.
- Get 1 C (250 g) of water – room temperature.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp (55 g) of condensed milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of instant dried yeast.
- You need of B. Pulse in a food processor.
- Prepare 3 1/3 C (445 g) of plain flour.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of margarine/butter (85 g).
Instructions to make Fried Hotdog Bread:
- A – Combine and mix milk, water, yeast and salt..
- B – Rub flour and butter until it resembles crumbs. Add A (yeast mixture) to B. Knead until soft dough is formed. Cover and leave dough to double in size. Tip 👉🏻 Using food processor is the easiest way to crumb the flour and butter..
- Roll dough into long pieces & wrap each piece around hotdogs/sausages. Deep fry over medium low heat until golden brown. Serve warm..
If you find this Fried Hotdog Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.