Steps to Prepare LA Hotdog Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for LA Hotdog recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect LA Hotdog recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to LA Hotdog recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to fight depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to la hotdog recipe. You can have la hotdog using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make LA Hotdog:
- You need 4 each of Hotdogs.
- Get 4 each of Bacon.
- Use 1/2 cup of Sliced Onion.
- Get 1/2 cup of Sliced Bell Pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of toppings.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Mayo.
- Get 1 of as needed Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Mustards.
Steps to make LA Hotdog:
- Slice onion and bell pepper in thin slices and cook in a pan with olive oil on med low. Constantly stir till caramelized and set aside..
- Wrap bacon around hotdog tightly and slowly cook on a pan or grill on med till bacon is crispy all around..
- Place the hotdog in a bun and top it with the cooked onions and bell peppers. Then add your favorite condiments and enjoy! This style of hotdog you can find all over the streets in Los Angeles and it is delicious..
If you find this LA Hotdog recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.