Recipe of Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. You may already realize that many of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in numerous vegetables, but you will also be able to find essential potassium in vegetables as well. For example, broccoli has a good amount of potassium to provide you with your daily recommended allowances. You will also realize that a salad, made with spinach rather than lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog! it's breakfast time recipe. To make hotdog! it's breakfast time you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time:
- You need of Hotdogs—————-.
- Provide 1/2 pound of hotdogs 4 of them.
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of Bacon 4 slices.
- Get 6 of large eggs.
- Use To taste of kosher salt.
- Get To taste of ground black pepper.
- Provide As needed of oil to fry in.
- Provide of Grits—————————-.
- Use 1-1/2 cup of grits.
- You need 5 cups of water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide of Potatoes——————–.
- Provide To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of new potatoes, white.
- You need of Extra needed———————.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
Instructions to make Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time:
- Bring the water with salt to boil and stir in the grits. Cook stirring often to eliminate lumps. After 5-7 minutes they should be ready to remove from heat and add butter..
- Beat the eggs and add the salt and pepper. Add the hotdog to a slice of bread. Heat the oil..
- Add some toothpicks..
- Dip the bread into the egg and then wrap with bacon removing the toothpicks as you wrap it..
- Fry the hotdogs open side of bread down. 3 minutes..
- Turn and fry the opposite side. 3 minutes..
- Turn on side 3 minutes till all is fried move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Add the 2 tablespoons of butter to a pan melt and scramble the remaining eggs. Set aside..
- Quarter the potatoes and fry in the oil you fried the hotdogs in..
- Serve the plate here is for my oldest granddaughter, I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Hotdog! It's Breakfast Time recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.