Recipe of Hotdog buns Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hotdog buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hotdog buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Consume Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. You may also want to mix a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can discover in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hotdog buns recipe. To make hotdog buns you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hotdog buns:
- Prepare 4 1/2 of all purpose flour.
- Provide 2 tbsps of sugar.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 7 g of instant yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- Get 1 of egg.
Steps to make Hotdog buns:
- In a small pan heat milk,butter and water till warm.
- In a large bowl,mix together 1¼ cup of flour with yeast,sugar and salt.mix in the milk mixture then add in the egg,stir in the the remaining flour ½ a cup at a go,beat well after each addition..
- When the dough has pulled together,put it on a lightly floured surface and knead till smooth and elastic..
- Divide the dough into equal portions,shape each piece into a rectangular shape,roll up tightly and pinch on the edges for the ends to seal. Let them rise for 25 mins..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 15 mins or until golden brown..
If you find this Hotdog buns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.