Simple Way to Prepare Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Build a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which boosts your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, on top of elevating your mood, can be a great protein source.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup recipe. To cook hamburger, hotdog, vegetable soup you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Take 18 ounces of beef hotdogs.
- Take 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Take 1 cup of chopped celery.
- Get 1 cup of sliced okra.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Get 6 leaves of bay leaf.
- Use 1 cup of sweet/English peas.
- Prepare 1 quart of beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of large yellow Crook-necked squash.
- Provide 12 ounces of cauliflower.
- Use To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of filé.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Use 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 1 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- You need To taste of shredded Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup:
- Wash all the vegetables and slice and chop them. Slice the hotdogs..
- Melt the butter in a pot. Add the onions and celery. When the onions are translucent add the beef broth. Submerge the hamburger below the liquids..
- When the broth boils add all the rest of the ingredients..
- The cauliflower, spices, and hotdogs. I left 5 hotdogs whole and chopped 4..
- Simmer/boil till all the vegetables are done..
- Serve with Parmesan cheese on top I hope you enjoy!!.
If you find this Hamburger, Hotdog, Vegetable Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.