Step-by-Step Guide to Make Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Together with vitamin C, you will discover that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. You may also want to combine a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
For those of you who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's easy salmon patties (cakes croquettes) recipe. You can cook lee's easy salmon patties (cakes croquettes) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes):
- Provide 15 Ounce of Can Salmon (well drained).
- You need 1 of Small Onion (fine diced).
- Take 2 of Celery Stalks (fine diced).
- Get 1 of \2 Green Bell Pepper (fine diced).
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of Egg Slightly Beatened.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Worcester Sauce.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Seafood Seasoning (old bay).
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 of Sleeve Crushed Butter Crackers.
- Use 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
Instructions to make Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes):
- Drain salmon well. Pick through and discard any unwanted bones..
- Sauté onion, bell pepper, and celery until soft. I use some butter and olive oil to do this..
- Fold in the rest of ingredients, saving the cracker crumbs and vegetable oil for last. Shape into patty's and coat the outside with the butter cracker crumbs. Cover and place in refrigerator for at least an hour to firm up If using dried parsley, 1 teaspoon is plenty..
- Shallow fry in vegetable oil 4-5 minutes per side until golden brown. Enjoy. Note: These are best eaten hot and and fresh..
If you find this Lee's Easy Salmon Patties (Cakes Croquettes) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.