Simple Way to Make Easy Oatcakes Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Oatcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oatcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to battle depression, try eating some cold water fish. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oatcakes recipe. You can have easy oatcakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Oatcakes:
- Use of oatmeal.
- Use of flour.
- Get of baking powder.
- You need of salt.
- Get of softened butter.
- Take of honey or sugar.
- You need of buttermilk (or 2 Tbsp milk + 2 Tbsp plain yoghurt).
Instructions to make Easy Oatcakes:
- Preheat oven to 190C/375F.
- Mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl..
- Add the softened butter and honey or sugar. Combine so until it comes together. Form into a ball..
- Divide the dough in half. Using a rolling pin or your hands, form 2 round round patties about 2 cm thick. Put them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper..
- Cut each round oat cake into 4 equal pieces before baking. Put in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Let cool on a rack..
- Enjoy with jam, or cheese (and wine!).
If you find this Easy Oatcakes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.